I look forward to working with you!/jr
- Writing: Experience in blogging and online/print magazine, technical, and business/not-for-profit organization writing. Authored and co-authored academic articles in national publications and presented at national symposiums. See publications list.
- Editing: Editor of various corporate and business materials, academic work (i.e., essays, theses), and online materials (i.e. interviews, editorials). Experience in copyediting, content editing, and proofreading for a range of clientele.
- Business and Corporate Writing: Developer, writer, editor and designer of a wide range of business materials, including brochures, user manuals, and web content. Experience writing and editing corporate reports for the Government of Canada.
CLIENTS AND CONTRACTS
- Recess Guardians – Saskatoon, SK
A not-for-profit organization aimed at promoting active, constructive play for school-age children.
- Lows in Motion – Saskatoon, SK
The most attended Parkinson’s fundraiser event in Canada. All proceeds donated to Parkinson Society Saskatchewan.
- Prairie Hospice Society Inc. – Saskatoon, SK
A not-for-profit corporation offering holistic and integrated hospice care for residents of Saskatoon, SK and surrounding areas.
- PINK Magazine – Across Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan’s first women’s magazine showcasing the leadership and accomplishments of women around the province.
- The Rooster for SpareParts – Across Western Canada
A community-based, online magazine featuring local events and interest stories across Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan). You can read my Saskatoon features by clicking here.
- The University of Saskatchewan | University Learning Centre – Saskatoon, SK
Writing services for students of the University of Saskatchewan (e.g., one-on-one tutoring services, editing/proofreading, etc.).
Reimer, J. (2011). Mind Gone Astray [Review of the book Mind Gone Astray, by Wayne Kallio]. BJP British Journal of Psychology, 102(2), in press.
Teucher, U., Duggleby, W., Thomas-MacLean, R., Hamoline, R., Cowsill, J., Hammond, C., Reimer, J., Andersen, D., Chen, P., & Oppong, D. (2010, June). Paper presented for IQRC Innovations in Qualitative Research Conference, 3-4 June 2010. Saskatoon, University of Saskatchewan.
Reimer, J. (2010). Illness: The cry of the flesh [Review of the book Illness: The cry of the flesh, by Havi Carel]. BJP British Journal of Psychology, 101(2), 374-376.
Reimer, J. & Teucher, U. (2009). Hunger [Review of the book Hunger, by Raymond Tallis]. BJP British Journal of Psychology, 100(2), 448-449.
Teucher, U., & Reimer, J. (2009, July). Children’s developing reasoning on matters of self: From transparency for parents to privileged knowledge. Paper presented at ISSBD (International Society for the Study of Behaviour and Development). Würzburg, Germany: Universität Würzburg.
Teucher, U., Reimer, J., & Flory, A. (2009, June). Children’s developing reasoning about self-knowledge: Cartesian or phenomenologist? Poster presented at JPS (Jean Piaget Society). Quebec City: University of Laval.
Teucher, U., Mitchell, P., & Reimer, J. (2009, April). Aboriginal children’s reasoning’s about self-knowledge and what adults can know about children’s selves. Paper presented at SRCD (Society for Research in Child Development). Denver, USA.